Beginner Agility …
- Introduces foundation skills required to compete in the sport dog agility
- Teaches start-line stays
- Introduces dogs to all of the equipment
- Targets training utilized for all obstacles
- Reinforces basic obedience skills
- Begins work on the weave poles and contacts
- Assists dog/handler teams on selecting a handling method.
A crate is required for this class. Supplies are the same as Fun and Fitness.
Class size limited to 8 dogs / minimum 4 dogs.
Reminder: For safety reasons, you must wear closed-in shoes. Handlers not wearing appropriate foot attire will not be allowed to participate. 🙁 We suggest that you throw an old pair of sneakers into your car … just in case you forget!
Starting Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
End Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Time: 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Instructor: Barb Lentz
CLICK HERE to check our schedule for other fun stuff to do with your dogs![/vc_column_text]